Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamalittledream View Post
    I follow a great idea from another provider & use toilet paper for runny noses...way cheaper. I felt like a whole big Kleenex was often a waste.
    That's funny, I have a good friend who always has a roll of TP on her stroller and she finds it much easier than trying to hold onto a wad of tissues that might blow away outside. Personally, I fold a tissue over into a 4 ply square so that when I wipe the nose it doesn't get near my hands, then I usually run and wash my hands anyway, yeesh, I have such old lady hands now!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Euphoric !
    Toilet paper is for sure the way to go. I actually find it is softer and molds better to the nose than some of the cheaper brands of tissues and of course way cheaper. Have a roll in every room we are in.

Outgoing
    Thanks for the great idea! I think I'm going to give toilet paper a try!