Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I just pm'ed you. You can also take a look at my previous threat for references:

http://www.daycarebear.ca/forum/show...rketing-advice!

Hello I was just wondering did you start with you children at home the same time ? My daughter is in college and I want to start a day home. I am curious did you start your day home with the intention of having one or did you start with the thought of just offering your services for baby sitting now and again? Thanks

HI lyn, i am a mother of 2 boys (2 years old and 8 month old). Im looking to open a dayhome in edmonton in november. I was wondering if you know the steps I need to take to open a private dayhome (not with an agency). Do I need a business license? Home business insurance? Do i need to get social services to check my home? How would I write up a receipt for the parents for taxes. What info would I need on the receipt? I know I should have first aid and cpr, get a criminal record check. I called cra they said if I make more then $30000 I need a got #. I talked to an accountant they say I don't need a got number. Everywhere I call I get conflicting info. Please help of you can.

Thank you