Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks! I'll test this recipe out tonight

I tried the Tortellini Soup yesterday as posted on this thread and it was really good!! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

So many recipes
    Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by alertadmire View Post
    My daughter's nanny once made cheese burger soup which I was forced to ask her the recipe because of its taste:
    Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside.
    In the same saucepan add 1 T butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
    Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
    In small skillet melt remaining butter (3 T) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
    Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream.

The flavor of butter and cheese makes it my kids favorite
    anything instead onions?

You can cook it without onion, it's ok

My kids adore mini meatball soup.
    I cook meatballs by myself: grind the fillet, with kitchen appliances here add grated cheese, salt and spices. And at the end of cooking I add greens