Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Opening an in-home daycare

Im planning to open an inhome daycare in the begining of the new year and im looking for any tips or information on how to do so. Im from Hamilton Ontario and will be looking for children ages 6 months to 5 years. I have two children of my own between the ages of 7 weeks and 6 and think this would be a great way to earn a living while staying home with them.

Euphoric !
    I am from Ottawa but our childcare association has some info on getting started posted on their website. Go to the site and then there is a packet of info you can download.

www.ccprn.com

Euphoric !
    Welcome to our forum Amanda. Check to see if you have an Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC) near you. In our city (London) it is also known as Childreach. I also know for a fact that there is a private daycare forum in Hamilton that I'm sure you would benefit greatly from, since you might be able to connect with people who live close to you for playdates at the park and tips about how daycares run, prices in your area, etc. Good luck.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.