Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Euphoric !
    Crayola.........OHHH lol....I read your post wrong!! Your info on me was correct, I started at one daycare when I was 18.5, worked there for almost 3 years and took some ECE courses. Then I switched to healthcare for just over 3 years then worked in another centre and nanny'ed for about a year and have now had my hdc for 2 years. I was jobless for 3 months between the healthcare and the centre/nanny jobs because I moved to be closer to my fiance......dumb dumb dumb LOL Always make sure you have a job first haha.

Dodge, I was going to guess 32 for you but thought I had read a post of yours saying you were older...it obviously wasn't you though! I need to pay more attention to who is posting what haha.

Expansive...
    Hi guys-

I had emergency surgery last week and then after some complications I was in the intensive care unit for a bit, so I was only sporadically online and clearly missed this thread.

For the moment I am locking it and I will take the time to carefully read through everything and try and handle it fairly.

For the record. NO ONE reported a post to me as mean spirited etc. If you feel attacked please click the report post icon so I can see exactly where it is. It then sends me an email and I can deal with it much more quickly than if I am just reading though the posts at the end of the day. As much as I would love to read through every post and thread as it is posted - it doesn't work that way.

Please message me with questions and I will do my utmost to address everything quickly.

Liz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaof4 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7