I am wondering what size people's daycare rooms are. I am in my eighth year now and have had 3 different spaces all exclusive for daycare and anywhere from 10x22 to 12x17. I am almost ready to move into my new space. For the last year since moving to our new place the daycare has been done upstairs in the space that is the master bedroom. Never have we slept in it or had any furniture in it, just always been a great playroom measuring 14 by 19. My new space is nearly finished and is much smaller than previous spaces and quite frankly is making me very anxious. It is an irregular shaped room as we knocked a dining room into a bigger space with the main floor laundry. Largest dimensions are 17 x 10 but then it reduces for 17 on one side to just short of 10 on the opposite and then they meet each other with a gradual angled wall. Very hard to visualize I'm sure, so I'm sorry I can't explain it better. I know I will have to plan my layout very carefully to maximize the space but I do wonder how off putting it will be to my February new starters who I said I would invite back prior to Xmas to see the new space. I obviously have a reputation with my other families who understand that I give great care regardless of the space but these new parents still have time to explore their other options and it worries me. This new space will be a little tight when there is me plus 5 little ones in it and quite frankly I am freaking out.