Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Air Mattress

i would not take the chance. I would start with the parents supplying their own , and each paycheck build your inventory. I would not buy new unless you have a chance to go over to the states. I bought three very good quality pack and play's for less then 100.00 I try to get everything in the sates as I find even with the exchange rate, I save at least half.

Expansive...
    I wouldn't do it from a liability standpoint. Suffocation is a real concern, and not worth the risk.
    I use pack n plays for the under 2's(or put them on cots sooner if they can climb out) Cots by 2 years here.