Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Have any of you ordered through vistprint.ca?

I just wondering if anyone has ordered from vistaprint.ca. Iwant to order postcards and business cards for advertisin. How long does it take to get them? Also in the future i want to get kids shirts when were out and shirts for myself so i dont have to wreck my nice shirts. I need your input please.

Starting to feel at home... jammiesandtea's Avatar
    Yep, I have ordered various products from vistaprint.ca over the years and have always been very happy with them. Business cards, t-shirts, memo pads, address labels, etc. I almost always choose the longest/free shipping option, but it rarely takes the maximum time it states. I have received things in just a couple of days, and the longest was a week, I think.

Never had any sort of problem or issue, and recommend them for sure!

Starting to feel at home...
    My husband uses them and never had issues. Stuff arrived quickly, too.

Outgoing
    I have also used them! I have ordered postcards, christmas cards and business cards and am happy with all of them!
    For the price you can't go wrong!

Use them all the time. Very happy. A word of advise; leave your items in your shopping cart for awhile and they will send you additional offers. Also, be sure to check out the free section. I have done business cards (the free ones), gift certificates, address stamps & labels, thank you cards, fridge magnets (I include one out with copies of each signed contract back; has my contact info and a great thing to hang their take home crafts on) and more for my daycare business. Oh, also wanted to add to keep/print out the tax receipt that they email you because they don't send a print copy out with the order.
    Last edited by Dreamalittledream; 11-07-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~