Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Alternative to highchairs if you can't use booster seats

I have been looking for a way to get rid of the highchairs (the kids trip on them, they take up so much space) so I could have all kids at the same kid sized table. Booster seats weren't an option as the kid chairs aren't stable/big enough. Found these online tonight, ordered 3. Don't have to drill the chairs as I was planning to do as they attach on. Can't wait! I'll let people know how they work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Child-S.../390660911829?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

They look great! The only thing I would be afraid of is when an infant tries to get out of the chair (during a tantrum for example) an they could tip over. The chairs in the pics look very sturdy. Mine are lighter and don't have arms. I will definitively get right of the highchairs if I could. Let us know how the straps work.

http://www.amazon.ca/Regalo-Baby-351...eywords=regalo I have these as my alternative seats. Washable and convenient for storage.