Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Euphoric !
    I use clorox/lysol wipes for anything that can't be submerged in water. I also use them to clean the toy shelfs, the toy buckets, the play kitchen, light switches and doorknobs. I use them to clean the playpens too.

I wash the little people and just let them air dry over the weekend and put them away Monday morning. I have also seen that you can hot glue gun the hole on toys and I might do that. I saw it on pinterest for water toys but I'm sure it work for little people too.

I don't have that many stuffies just because I hate washing them and for the most part, they aren't really played with here. However, when I do have them out and need to wash them I just throw them in with the same load as the crib sheets, the kids blankets, pillow and couch covers. They have always washed fine and then I just let them dry over the weekend but I'm sure they would be fine in the dryer. If there are stuffies with batteries and can't be machine washed I just use a hot wash cloth with a bit of laundry soap and scrub it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: