Hi there,
One of my dcm is going to be taking a position with the school board next month. They have been a fabulous family to work with. Always on board with whatever issue dcg may be having, always courteous and respectful and very accomodating. I have NOT increased my rate and kept my same daily rate whether its 3 or 5 days dcg is here out of loyalty to them.
Mom has been unemployed since Sept and was initially working with a temp agency. I had said that since she is dropping from full time to potentially on call I can't accomodate that. I need the income. I asked her to keep dcg minimum 3 days a week or I would have to fill the spot. Things have been going great with that. Some weeks she is here only 3 days and others depending on her temp work she is here 5 days. I have a guaranteed minimum income.
My question is... Mom has gotten a full time position with the school board now starting in January. Obviously she will be off in summers. I wondering how to approach that with her. Should I still say dcg should be here min 3 days a week in the summer or have her leave a deposit for over the summer to hold her spot?
Thanks in advance!