Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

In search of Bookkeeping Excel document

Hello to everyone!
    I'm fairly new to the group and have been caring for 2 children on a part time bases for about 3 months now plus my own daughter.
    I'm hoping that some of you might be able to help me out, as perhaps you were in my shoes in the past. Mu struggles are how to organize a bookkeeping income/expense system and am wondering if anyone would be oh-so-kind to share their excel templates with me! please?!

I have knowledge in using excel but feel overwhelmed on how to get all the info I need on the worksheets!

Any documents can be sent to jenniferbergsma@hotm ail.ca as I'm not sure document sharing can occur in forums.

Thanks in advance, I REALLY appreciate it!!!

-Jenn, in Ontario

Shy
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for but try www.thedaycarelady.com. It was lots of document examples including expense and income ones and more. And it's all free.