So, I replied with my phone number and asked her to contact me this is the reply I received this morning

Thanks for your quick response. We are Canadians working and living in Mexico for the past 3 years, it's time to relocate back to Canada in 2 weeks, i would have loved to call you but our work timing will not allow me to and i will need a calling card to do so, that why i chose emailing for proper registration process ahead our arrival.

Your charges is very affordable to us and it's perfectly okay with our budget as planned, but before we go ahead, the safety our our children matter most to us.

If you don't mind, we will like to know about you and your Daycare? What should be our expectation on our children while attending your Daycare? What about food, will you be the one providing their food or they should always come with their food? You may also supply any additional information as well.

Your quick response will be appreciated. I will get back to you with all the necessary information you need to know about our children to continue the registration process and i will send you our recent family picture as well.

Just so you are all aware, !