Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    There's a couple threads on this email scam going around right now.

Ignore them and mark them as spam on your email account.

is this the message you got

To: cantinmoore@icloud.c om
    Subject: Registration
    Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:05:00 +0000

Greetings,

My name is Cantin Moore. I just searched for your contact on internet, when searching for a daycare in your area for our two little boys. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boys as soon as possible ahead of our arrival in your area. Their names and age are Konbri 2 years and Harry 3 years 10 months old.

I will like to know if you have open space to registers our boys because we want to register our boys with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on setting up our business without any waste of time on searching for daycare once we get over there.

We will like to always drop our children at your daycare Monday to Friday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per week, day or hourly, please explain?

Please get back to me on time if you have open for our 2 boys and let me know your fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

ALSO SENT ME FAMILY PIC WHICH I'M SURE NOT HER FAMILY

Hi BridgetAnn,
    That is the exact email I got! Ugh…thanks for sharing. Now I am pretty sure it is a scam.

Dealing with Scammers

Hey Bridget Anne,
    How did you respond to that email? Or did you ignore it?

I got the same email and I am located in Ottawa... so it is a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirl View Post
    Just received this email inquiry:

> Greetings,
    >
    > My name is Cantin Moore. I just searched for your contact on internet, when searching for a daycare in your area for our two little boys. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boys as soon as possible ahead of our arrival in your area. Their names and age are Konbri 2 years and Harry 3 years 10 months old.
    >
    > I will like to know if you have open space to registers our boys because we want to register our boys with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on setting up our business without any waste of time on searching for daycare once we get over there.
    >
    > We will like to always drop our children at your daycare Monday to Friday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per week, day or hourly, please explain?
    >
    > Please get back to me on time if you have open for our 2 boys and let me know your fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.
    >
    > I will be waiting for your quick response.
    >
    > Thanks

Odd huh? Or is it just me.

Starting to feel at home...
    I got it too- yeah, I don't think so! when alarm bells go off in your head, move on to the next!

Expansive...
    I got the same email and I am In VANCOUVER SO WATCH OUT GIRLS !!!!

Outgoing
    I got the same one, and I'm in Niagara. It felt fishy and I never replied. Now I can mark it as spam.

Shy

Got a messege to.

Hi i just wanted to thank all of you for your posts. I have received the same e-mail and responses. I also have received a fishy inquiry from an Ashley Wayne that is based along the same lines as the one from Cantin Moore. Is there somewhere where we can report them for these messages that are a scam? As a daycare provider I find this kind of behavior very discouraging and hope that there is something we can do to prevent anyone from being taken in by it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast