Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    My daughter used to do this when she woke up from her nap from about age 2- when she dropped her nap at about 3.5. Nothing I would offer her or try to do would settle her down. She could not seem to get going after her nap. I let her watch tv for a little while and all of a sudden she would snap out of it and be her usual self. I think she just needed to wake up more.
    The worst was when we had to get her up and head out the door right after nap. Asking for trouble .
    She never had night terrors but was not a great night sleeper until she was almost 3 and had all her teeth. We also had never sleep trained her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AcornsFalling For This Useful Post:

Shy

Melatonin question

I know this thread is already very old but....I'm really interested in the use of melatonin. We have the issues with our 3.5 year-old daughter. I would love to have the change you experienced. It's like having a newborn again but worse.

How long did you give him the melatonin? Were you worried that without it he would just go back to all the tantrums? This is my fear. I've also heard that some children get nightmares.

Thank you so much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elmokix For This Useful Post:

I am glad someone else is interested as well. My ds 2.5yo is acting exactly as described by CrazyEight and I am just giving up now. I have a doctors appointment soon and to discuss my concerns.