Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Euphoric !
    I haven't received anything this year. I am not expecting much lol. This group of parents is definitely my most frustrating thus far. My p/t girl has been with me for over a year and a half and she is the only one who I am thinking I will get a gift from as they gave one last year.

In the past I have received very nice gifts and very nice comments in cards which I love!! Actually, a previous dcm sent an email christmas card and said some very nice things and how they missed me and were thinking of me. THat meant a lot!!

funny story about regifting.....two years ago I got a candle set from a parent. I don't really use candles so I regifted it to my SIL last year. She didn't read who it was from so when she opened it she exclaimed to my MIL (her mom) "I gave this to you last year!!!" I immediately thought I goofed up and regifted something in the same circle!! After some discussion we realized that it wasn't the one she had given her mom LOL. My MIL is terrible for regifting which is why she assumed she did it. However, I felt like a tool cuz my SIL obviously knew I had regifted it. I'm regifting another dc gift this year so hopefully no one else has given this someone in the past LOL

Euphoric !
    One family nothing, another a box of chocolates, another some homemade cookies and a $25 Gap gift card and a nice card, last family I don't think they will do anything.

Euphoric !
    I had a family terminate card recently to go to a daycare centre. They gave me a $200 spa gift certificate! That was completely unexpected.