Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I got the same emails, they used the name Johnson Beebs.

Starting to feel at home...
    Got this today:
    Brown Mikel (brownmikel@icloud.c om) Add to contacts 12:13 PM Keep this message at the top of your inbox
    To: brownmikel@icloud.co m
    brownmikel@icloud.co m
    Greetings,

My name is Mr Mikel and my wife name is Angel Mikel. I just got your contact while searching for a home daycare in your area. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boy. His name is Jepta and he's 3 years old

I will like to know if you have open space for our son now or in September because we want to register our son with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on settling down once we arrive without any waste of time on searching for daycare when we get over there.

We will like to always drop our child at your daycare Monday to Thursday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per day?

Please get back to me on time if you have open for our son and let me know your daily fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Just a heads up to everyone, they're at it again!

Shy
    I was also contacted by this person. He demanded my personal information and I told him to find a different day care provider wanted to send a money order as well.

Outgoing
    Glad I read this thread over the weekend as I had this e-mail in my in-box when I woke up today. I don't have any vacancies at the moment anyway so would have likely dismissed it but thanks to you guys, I recognized the names immediately..

"Kadi Mikel <kadimikel@icloud.co m>
    1:01 AM (7 hours ago)

to kadimikel
    Greetings,

My name is Mr Mikel and my wife name is Angel Mikel. I just got your contact while searching for a home daycare in your area. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boy. His name is Jepta and he's 3 years old

I will like to know if you have open space for our son now or in September because we want to register our son with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on settling down once we arrive without any waste of time on searching for daycare when we get over there.

We will like to always drop our child at your daycare Monday to Thursday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per day?

Please get back to me on time if you have open for our son and let me know your daily fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.

Thanks"

Shy
    Yep happened to my wife and I as well. Got my money order for $2750.00 yesterday and i knew it was a scam but i am going to lead him along and have some fun with it..lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to D76 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Well, I published mine in a private FB group for local day care providers. One of those then tewwted it to our regional police and in turn, Global News picked it up. As I walked in the door from a walk with my day care children, the phone was ringing.
    They wanted to come out and do a TV interview but 1) I was working! and 2) I keep my surname off any on-line interaction because I have other people's children in my house. They did ask my some questions on-line and as a result, ran this story so at least other providers locally will now be aware.

It's around the 5 mins mark...http://globalnews.ca/video/1530599/h...-news-aug-27-2

Hello Gloucetermom I just had this same "supposed family" email me back in early Aug and my inner feelings/ gut feeling was telling me something did not feel right but my husband read there email also and said I was being a wee bit paranoid as they sent a picture also advise of what they look like ... But all long I did not trust them but my husband being the good hearted soul he is and my self also but mostly my gut feeling will advise me when something or someone is not good but this time I choose to not listen to it and almost got burned for it... This was what was sent to me...Brown Mikel <brownmikel@icloud.c om>
    Aug 13

to brownmikel
    Greetings,

Thanks

they sent me this also Greetings,

My associate (Sally Oric) has confirmed to me today that the deposit payment has been mailed to you yesterday (Saturday), you will receive the payment before the end of this week.

Please confirm you receive this message and you're waiting for the payment, also let me know the moment you receive the payment, to be sure things are going as planned.

Important: I'm very sorry to inform you that we went to buy our flight tickets yesterday for my wife and kids but the earliest seats we got was September 14th. i know you won't be happy hearing this but we're as sad as you can be for not been able to make it over there on time as planned, but the most important is we got the tickets yesterday and September 14th.

Thanks

I have had a few emails back and forth and then this was last after receiving the money order for 2750 which I refused to put into my account or cash it after I emailed them back and advised my bank said it will take 30 days to clear as this was process to be on safe side and they never replied back to me after I told them I would send there money order back!!!! I have never and would never take someone without meeting them first but my husband felt so sorry for them and I did a bit at first also but still had this nagging feeling from inside saying something was not right.Sad that some evil mean people have to be this way.

This was last email they sent me...
    Brown Mikel <brownmikel@icloud.c om>
    Aug 29 (5 days ago)

to me
    Hi,

Thanks so much, i understand, but if possible you can try to transfer the money today as well. You will need to transfer the balance by Ria Money Transfer to my name. Send money by Ria Money Transfer is fast, secure and easy. You will need to go with your debit card or cash at one of the places I looked for you below Ria Money Transfer agents in your area:

Cash Store Inc (Instaloans)
    1942 Weston Rd
    Toronto ON

Cash Store Inc (Instaloans)
    376 Yonge Street
    Toronto ON

Cash Store Inc (The Cash Store)
    521 Yonge Street
    Toronto ON

Cash Store Inc (The Cash Store)
    3026 Danforth Avenue
    Toronto ON

Below is the information you will transfer the money to. You will need to split the money into two, send half to my name and half to my wife's name because huge tax will be charged on the money here Mexico if I receive more than $ 1,500 Canadian dollars:

My Name: BROWN, Last Name: MIKEL
    Her Name: ANGEL. Last Name: MIKEL
    ADDRESS: 47 chiquitrines abedules, Distrito Federal, Mexico City, Mexico 07450

IMPORTANT: Just in case you were asked by Ria Money Transfer Agent about who you're transferring the money to, tell the agent that you're sending the money to a family member because the transfer fees will be lower when sending money to a family member. That's if you were ask by the Ria Money Transfer agent.

There will be a transfer fee to send money through Ria Money Transfer, so just tell the Ria Money Transfer agent to deduct the transfer fees from the money you're transferring. Please try to send the money as soon as possible and send me the order number of the receipt of a transfer after the transfer.

Thank you

I HAVE ADDED A PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE SENT TO US OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE WHICH IS NOT REALLY THEM....*HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE* Take care Claire

I hope this helps anyone out there they might try to get to also...I have posted it on my FB page as I was guided to try and make sure they do not fraud anyone else.... Cheers, Claire

so glad i read this , as i was just contacted by mexican family looking for care for one boy wants to send money to hold spot....ughh why do people need to try to scam us so sad

Thank you for posting that, i got this email also and something was sending signals to me, many emails back and forth with him. I am so glad i have caught this and will be warning all in my area
    exact same date this was sent to me also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast