Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...
    Watch out for a smithdawkins@icloud. com too! not as detailed as some of the previous emails, but very suspicious as well. I have elected to not respond.

[QUOTE=clairebear1888 ;69382]
    I'm interested in your service for my 3 years old Child. Please let me know your daily and weekly charges, so i can get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks
    You can respond to "aril2000@icloud.com " by replying to this email.

This person Aril2000 also took a few days to reply back as even though I knew it was a fraud I wanted to see if they would respond back to me seeing they tried to hook me before!!! They responded back yesterday and here is reply....Aril Dawkins <aril2000@icloud.com >
    Sep 30 (1 day ago)

to me
    Hi,

I apologize for my late response, its because my internet connection was down. I would have loved to call you but we are presently on vacation and will not be convenient for me, that's why i chose to email you.

Your charges is very affordable for me. I will be happy if you can tell me a little about your self and more about your general service.

I will get back to you with all the necessary information you need to know about my son as soon as i hear from you.

Thanks.

Mine was exactly the same! I did exactly as you. What got me is I never mentioned my fee! Wow. Crazy.

Mexican family scam

I just got emailed by these ppl, and damn near fell for it. She claimed to have a 3 yr old son named Brian and needed care for him when she returned from vacation in Mexico. They also told me that unless I gave them my information so that they could send me a deposit, they would have to find another daycare. Kept saying she couldn't call because of long distance charges bla bla bla. I googled her iCloud email address and found this site.
    I am new to home daycare and cannot thank everyone enough for posting their experience! I refused to give her any information and I have you guys (and gals) to thank for it! I emailed them that I know it's a scam and if they ever contact me again, I will call the cops. Although I'm sure that wouldn't do anything anyways.
    I'm glad that I can still rely on the honesty of strangers posting their experiences and warnings.

Just happened...Peel region

This just happened to me. The person posed as a mother of a 3 year old boy and needed daycare but was in Mexico for the next two weeks. I had a few adds up and she sent the same email to all the adds, which was the first red flag. We corresponded a few times and she sent me a picture of her and her son. I kept reminding her that daycare doesn't open until January but she wouldn't commit to a date and kept saying that she would agree to whatever date I gave her...second red flag. Then, she asked for my address twice to mail a deposit , which was way more than I had asked and when I refused to take a deposit by mail (since she was supposed to be returning to Canada next week), she gave me an ultimatum that if I didn't take her deposit, she would go somewhere else...last red flag. So I sent her a kind message asking her to look elsewhere. Her email address was edisdawkins@icloud.c om. Just in case you come across it. I had a bad feeling about it and then found this thread, so I am very happy I followed my gut feeling!

I got the same person! I am so glad that I didn't respond either! I posted her email address on here just in case! It was very disappointing, but I still have faith in mankind LOL

I swear, we need to make a collection of all the email addressess, create a fake "government of Canada" email account and tell these people in an email that "We" (ie Canada) is onto them and are in the process of tracking them down.

See how they would like it!

I received an email from Smith, Dawkins <smithdawkins@iclo ud .com> a few weeks a go that she is in Mexico and didn't fund daycare for her 3 years old boy. after a week she send me a photo from family. I told her when come back Canada we can meet together and see her son. after two weeks she told my son is sick and have to stay in Mexico till 28 OCT so I send you a money order by my associate (Sally E. Oric) and I was surprise how can she trust me. It was red flag for me and search in internet and see this forum. I know this email is scam and didn't receive this money order till now. Do you think it's better that I will write the envelop of mail (if I received it) word of return and do not accepted this mail? thanks for your help.

New name is Douglas Long- just received emails from him this week

Hi there, so sad my very first thread is to help warn other people However, the fact that there are so many of us willing to warn and help out shows there are still a lot of good people out there. SO I am just starting up my daycare and got an email from a Douglas Long, stating he was on vacation in Mexico and needs daycare for his 2 year old Jamy. I thought he was odd at first, but thought I should at least reply. By the second email he was saying he was comfortable to leave his son in my care (without meeting me or even seeing my home!). Massive red flag. I questioned it and he has just sent emails trying to get my information to send me a deposit ever since. Total scam. Please beware.

I got scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by D76 View Post
    Yep happened to my wife and I as well. Got my money order for $2750.00 yesterday and i knew it was a scam but i am going to lead him along and have some fun with it..lol
    I hope we can find this bitch or asshole.....

I got an email from jankeandrew2@icloud. He apologized for his late response because he didn't have internet. He claimed he was on vacation and wanted his son Reek, to start as soon as possible. He said he would get back to me with all the necessary information and a picture of the family. After reading all the messages, I don't think I will respond to this email. Very frustrating...I just want to fill a spot.