Just wish to share with all another scam that came through to me a day ago .... I did not at first feel it to be a scam I guess I let my guard down because they family said they were from Liverpool England and I have friends living there..Anyways it is a Scam *BEWARE PROVIDERS OUT THERE* ...Tim Lords <timlords@yahoo.co m>
Nov 10 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello,

I'm Nancy and my husband is Tim Lords from Liverpool, United Kingdom ,we will be coming to your area in ON, for 3weeks Vacation / Missionary trip from 9th Dec 24th Dec 2015.we will be coming with our 2year old baby boy (Paul) and your service will be needed to babysit Paul on a daily basis for 2weeks just for 5hours daily ,between 10am-2pm from Monday - Friday of every week 2weeks which will make it 15days service and we may extend depending on how our vacation goes .

We have read through your profile and we see you are the perfect match for the kind of baby sitter we want to take care of my baby for us .Paul is our only child and we will need you to take proper care of him for us because he is all we've got and we are proud of him and always grateful to God for giving us such bundle of joy,he is a baby you would always want to be with even after your service as the sitter expires because he is friendly and always happy whenever he is among his peer groups.

We will like to know if you will be able to offer this service, If yes kindly get back with your quote for the service ,duration as specified.

Regards,
Nancy Lords

And after I replied back this was sent.... Greetings In the name of the lord,

Thanks so much for your response, we are so pleased to read from you and hopefully you will be the great care giver we seek for our son. Your charges is so much flexible and very okay by us , we would so much appreciate it if you could get back with the quote for the 15 days service. We understand your reason for willing to speak over the phone and that is not a problem to
us in anyway . Kindly get back with the full quote and also your direct cell number number so that we can call you later tonight .

Till we read from you again .
Remain blessed in the Lord
Tim and Nancy

Tim Lords
7:00 AM (10 hours ago)

to me
Also you can give us a call at around 4pm your time ..

+447031910561

Thanks

*HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS SO YOU DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT AGAIN* SO FRUSTRATING GETTING THESE .....GRRR..

Warm regards,

Claire