Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Outgoing

Disneyworld- planning a trip

My hubby and I are planning to go to Florida for 2 wks this summer. I want to plan to do some things with the kids and Disneyworld is a must. The kids are 6 (boy) and 3 (girl). i heard there were so many theme parks and they are so huge and there are literally millions of things to do in Florida. Can you give me some ideas and suggestions on what we can do with them that is age appropriate? If you have been there and have some insight, that would be great but all suggestions are welcome. I should mention that we will be staying in Kissimee, but spending a weekend in another city for a wedding.

Starting to feel at home...
    Not sure of the geography of Florida overly much but we took our kids there to visit their grandparents a couple of years ago. We saw Disneyworld and loved it! I can also recommend Busch gardens in Tampa if you're near. Also, Mote Aquarium in Sarasota is a good stop.

Euphoric !
    go online and research because yes there are tons of things to do ....due to the age of your kids I would suggest focusing on the magic kingdom..... you can book lunch or dinner with the characters, sign up for a princess thing (tea party I think) at the castle for your daughter. decide how many days you are going to be at the park and you can get multi day passes and also park hopper passes if you want to go to one or more of the other parks....theres MGM, animal kingdom, and epcot. theres also down town Disney and I have also heard theres under ground Disney.....take the kids on its a small world and buzz lightyear will be a huge hit for your son... take a trip on the monorail..and buy the fast pass its worth it especially if its a busy time of year..friends of mine went to Disney last year and they also visited LEGOLAND and said it was terrific. there is also seaworld. Disney also has a few waterparks the one I remember is typhoon lagoon. but go online and do lots of research....its mind bending how much there is too do.....have fun

Starting to feel at home...
    PM me if you would like. I worked at EPCOT at Disney World for a year and could give you some tips if you would like. Kissimee is soooo close to Orlando. Tons to do.

Outgoing
    Thanks Shannie- sent you a PM

Do you have accomodation booked as I can recommend an amazing villa for the two weeks. What is better than disney at this age..especially for your 3yr old is Legoland and there is a waterpark there too.