So I had someone recently ask me how much I would charge for her there kids. 8,5,3 for three days a week in the summer. For 6 hours 9-3.. I told her I charge 32/day/per child.

She then says you don't offer sibling discounts for families with more then one child. She then gives me example prices from anther daycare. I said no sorry but I do give receipts ..

I understand daycare can be a little pricey for families with more the one child. But why would I I charge 55 for three children.

They would be there from 9-3.. They'd be there for our two snacks lunch and craft time. It would cost me just to feed them and do the craft with them not to mention taking up three of my spaces..

Some people, I think everyone should charge what they are worth and settle, this time around as I'm selecting new clients I am picking people pickely lol if that's even a word..

Like one of my moms said to me the other week, why wouldn't I pay you, your taking care of my most treasured possession I have. Wish all parents were like that!