Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Euphoric !

How's your Monday??

Hope everyone's Monday is going well!! I must have slept well last night as I actually have energy this morning lol.

I've done my food prep for the week....cut up the watermelon, strawberries, dragon fruit and canteloupe. Cooked pasta, perogies and sausages for meals throughout the week, added yellow/red/orange peppers and mushrooms to the spaghetti sauce and baked homemade biscuits for snacks.

I bought a new art supply shelf on the weekend and have transferred all that stuff and decorated the daycare for St. Patty's Day this morning. Going to do a quick St. Patty's day painting before lunch and then will be welcoming naptime!! haha.

Have a great day and week everyone!

Starting to feel at home...
    I wish I had your chipper energy! Lol. Which, for the record, I usually do!

But with both boys and hubby sick this weekend, there was little to no rest. I was looking forward to sleeping in a bit, but ended up at 5am each morning. Then today I woke up with a sore throat, which I am HOPING is just a one day thing!

Plus, pregnancy sleep (or lack of...lol) has started to kick in. Tossed and turned most of the night and then woke up with a pregnancy calf cramp. Oh, how I hate those! Lol.

Euphoric !
    Hopefully it's just one day!!

I hate leg cramps so I imagine a pregnancy one is ever worse!! I just read your throw up thread too...poor you!!! Hope Tuesday is better

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Lol! Thanks 5 Little Monkeys! Fingers crossed. Only 7.5 weeks to go and leg cramps are over!! WOOT. Bring on the sleepless nights

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ttremble88 For This Useful Post:

My Monday isn't the greatest but it could always be worse. I'm sick, full head cold, my oldest is home sick and one of my little ones decided that her nap would only be 45 minutes. It's too cold here to bring the little ones out so I'm stuck indoors which makes the day feel very long. I was just going to post about what others do when they're sick. Would love to hear your suggestions. I feel horrible as my energy is low and we do lots of free play, books and music.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday

Outgoing
    I am sick too. All but one of the daycare kids had the cold,cough,fever last week so every day I had a least one child off. I started feeling it Friday afternoon, now it is a full blown head cold complete with cough and fever. One of my daycare kids is still off, he ended up with a chest infection. I hope this week goes really fast, I am on holidays next week and I can't wait.

Lets see, the kids have been great and are napping well. I on the other had pulled a muscle in my back on the weekend and then came down with the vomit bug. Thankfully that bug was short lived and now I am just dealing with the back pain. Can you come over to my house 5LM? It sounds like all is in order at yours LOL

Euphoric !
    I'm sorry to hear that some of you are sick!! That was me last week...I closed Monday due to flu and than was open but had mild flu symptoms for most of the week. We had lots of free play and I think one art project which is not like me. Rest up and take it easy....the kids will survive with an easy week!!

It's also freezing cold here Soooo tired of it! I have also heard that this will be the new winter for us....so depressing! Thank goodness for pinterest and all those awesome ideas!

Mimi...I will be right over!! LOL. To be fair, Mondays and Tuesdays are my easy day with only 3 children. They are all napping and 2 will be gone at 330 and the other one shortly after 4 and tomorrow all 3 should be gone by 330 as well

My Monday has been...well, a Monday. Dc brothers came in this a.m. and the 3 year old fell on my steps and is bleeding from his forehead, his little brother 1 year old starts screaming and carrying on because Mom and Dad are no longer holding him and need to attend to 3yo. Another Mom was dropping off and got caught in the middle of all this, thankfully she helped undress screaming 1yo. Then 3 yo ignores his body and soaks himself in my playroom. Not the first time and he will be off to school in Sept.(good luck teacher) Then other 3yo refuses to use toilet all day and wets in his pull up all morning. And now...3yo wakes up from nap bleeding profusely from his nose (no not the injured boy) there is blood in playpen, on blankie, on stuffie and on him. This is a day I would erase if I could. Thankfully my 2 1yo's are sleeping peacefully still. I really needed that nap for them today.

Expansive...
    Nice !! 5lm !!! We are doing a unit study on policemen and had a craft , made a police hat headband and a fingerprint painting on numbers like one fingerprint , 2 fingerprints ect and I woke up with a sore throat ! So I start talking and my voice goes from squeaky to non existent to trucker driver !! Ugh ! Ended up doing it one on one as no one could really understand me !!
    I usually food prep when I make dinner but I'm going to try to get organized like that !!
    I'm OCD in some areas but never thought to do that !!!