Hi! I have a just 4yo dcb who has been with me for 1.5 years. Since Christmas he has been peeing in his pants again (i had another post about this), but on top of that, he is now making huge messes at meal times. Last week I kept asking him to use his utensils properly, he was eating with fingers and I caught him smearing food all over his face with the spoon. When I told him he needed to use a spoon and fork he took both and tossed his food into the air. Today at snack time he took his yogurt and poured a trail of it from his bowl all down his face and shirt and table, over and over until I told him no more, snack time was done. He didn't even seem to notice he was doing it. I also caught him drooling later all down his face.

He has started to whine about other kids taking his toys more, cries whenever someone has a toy he wants instead of asking for a turn. His manners are gone with me as well. It is like he has gone from a 4yo to a 2yo.

I know he has a very high needs older brother and his younger sister, whom I also watch, doesn't speak and has had a few surgeries on her eyes so the parents have their hands full. How do I approach this with them, or do I just keep trying to correct everything again. I have my suspicions that he may be slightly autistic but I of don't have the training to say to the parents what I suspect.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.