Hello everyone. Ok so here's the long story. I had an almost 3 year old start care with me a month and a half ago. She was here three weeks then off a couple then back now for almost two weeks due to Christmas holidays. The first three weeks went ok. She napped well, asked to eat every half hour but I just said not you have to wait till snack or lunch depending what time it was. Otherwise not bad. Her parents at the interview said she's very well behaved and plays well woth others. So I was excited. She would some mornings come throwing a fit cause her dad made her wear mitts but she was good with me so I didn't think much of it. She came back a week and a half ago completely different. All of a sudden she didn't want to nap. Starting crying and screaming. Eventually falling asleep. But waking up others in the process. Her parents said shed been giving them troubles with naps for a while which doesn't add up to what they said in the interview. Anyways, each day she's getting worse, whinnier, argues with me on everything and cries longer at nap. It's exhausting. Nap time is my only break in a ten hour day.

So her parents asked me to do this rewards token program. She gets to choose a reward which on their list includes, Oreos, candy, chocolate, cookies, chips. After five tokens she gets her reward. I'm worried about how it will affect my kids and the other daycare kids when they see one child getting cookies chip and candies for behaving the way she should be and all they get are hugs kisses, praise and cheer. Any thoughts? Is this too much to ask. She doesn't play well with the other kids either. But we love the parents. Ugh.