Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stomach flu

Outgoing

Stomach flu

We've been hit!

My husband came down with what we thought was food poisoning on Saturday night (funny story- I convinced him to drink a glass of really old red wine with dinner Saturday night because I wanted the rest of the white... Aren't I a gem?). When my son woke up with it on Tuesday, we figured out it was the flu, I strongly suggested the dck's stay home and volunteered their daily rate back (not a good precedent, but there was only two coming anyway as the other was on vacation). I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned yesterday and thought we were out of the woods... Then son #2 got it.

I've been lucky the last few years in that I manage to avoid the bugs when the rest of the fam get them - knock on wood! But I assume the two kids who were here Monday and today are going to get it. And I'm going to feel terrible. Is it inevitable?

This is the second year in a row that we got a stomach bug (and last year I wasn't open yet so I can't blame the other kids). Does everyone seem to have bugs like this flow in and out every year?

The feeling when you're sick with stomach flu is very bad. The biggest problem are not abdominal pain and pain in the body. Most frightening is the possibility of dehydration. Against pain can drink painkilers . Difficult to obtain losses from vomiting and diarrhea electrolytes and minerals. You can search electrolyte solutions in the pharmacy .

*First day do not eat anything , if you can stand . On the second day , try to eat soup , toast , banana, rice passaged . Dissolve in a glass of water and a little honey squeeze a little lemon juice and ginger. Drink it as a tea . You can prepare and greater quantity.

Principle is not necessarily the other course to get sick, but it is very likely.

More tips How to Fight The Stomach Flu - http://stomachflu-symptoms.blogspot.com
    Last edited by toniintro; 01-25-2014 at 08:36 AM.