Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    @2cuteboys-the Ages and Stages screening tool is more thorough than the Nipissing screening. I've seen several kids with Aspergers pass the Nipissing screening without any red flags.

Expansive...
    I see this too !!! In my dayhome I have an almost 3 dcg who sounds the same . I love free play !! And my toys are imagination friendly ! My dd who is 5 , had problems playing around the age of 2 and I donated most of her toys and found her interest ( horses !!) and only let her have a couple to start and a barn, so she wasn't overwhelmed ! So when I started my dayhome I bought my toys accordingly , no batteries !! My dck wants her moms iPhone to play with , doesn't seem to know how to play , and spends her day harassing the others ! Sometimes I will sit and play with her but she still isn't into it !! Almost like she is too cool to play lol ! It's different !! But I keep hoping she will just join in one day !!!