Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    I didn't know this but some tea has more caffeine than coffee. I drink tea from time to time before bed and have always bought the sleepytime/ relaxed tea so I was unaware of that lol

Expansive...
    I drink one every morning and sometimes one in the early afternoon, my youngest still refuses to sleep through the night so I don't think I'd survive otherwise. I think she will be like my oldest and not regularly sleep through the night until she is almost 3... *sigh*

Outgoing
    mimi - I use turmeric as well. I have tendonitis in both arms, both "tennis elbow", and "golfers elbow" and I find that it helps quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    I have one cup a day. I like coffee, but I never get a chance to finish one during the day. What I do have first thing in the morning is a hot water with lemon and honey. If it cools off it still tastes good. Later in the morning while the kids have snack I have a lemon, honey and 1/2 tsp turmeric. Turmeric cuts inflammation in the body and I have noticed my feet can be inflamed due to mortons syndrome are amazingly better.

JennJubie, I get my feet adjusted by a chiropractor every two weeks and it has been very painful. Then I went on turmeric and my last adjustment I chatted away and suddenly he was done. My chiro is dumbfounded with the change. I'm glad to hear it helps your elbows. There is a lot to say for going natural.

Starting to feel at home...
    Oh, I love my coffee:yes . I will have a good 3 sometimes four ! Cannot go without it LOL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to suzydominguez For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home... jammiesandtea's Avatar
    I've never liked the taste of coffee, but I do love my tea.

Euphoric !
    I'm interested in this tumeric. Where do you get it and what do you do with it?

I get cortisone shots every 3-4 months and would be interested in trying this to see if it works for anti-inflammatory reasons.

Coffee... Absolutely!!! One in the morning and one in the afternoon... Sometimes a peppermint tea in the middle! Tumeric huh? Wonder if that would work for eczema too... Think I'll check it out. Any side effects? I think I heard that it can be a blood thinner and that it can boost diabetic meds. but I'm not sure. I think that it can be used internally and externally.

5 monkeys you can find it in the spice aisle. Honestly, it has really helped me. You can take up to a tsp a day in hot water with honey or lemon or on its own. Inflammation in our bodies is what ails us and kills us so in moderation this spice has helped me immensely. Google it and see for yourselves.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

yup I'm 2 in the morn and sometimes a third in the afternoon. And sleepy time tea at night to counteract all the caffine LOL.