Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    Thanks Mimi, will add it to my google search LOL (what did we do before google?? haha) I think I will pick some up this weekend and try it!

Have you personally had any side effects? Or anyone?

The only thing is not to take if pregnant or breast feeding and I think if you are on prescription blood thinners. Otherwise 1 tsp a day. You can put it is a smoothie or put a bit on your food etc.
    I have experienced no side effects and it is also supposed to help with belly fat.......not that any of us have it of course

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spixie33 View Post
    I used to drink 1 or 2 cups a week.....but then we got ourselves a Keurig for Christmas. We just had to sample all the kcups and now I do one cup every morning before the DCKs arrive to pep me up and then another cup during nap when I am needing another boost.

So...I am at two cups a day
    Yes exactly the same here. Love our new Keurig
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Yep, we have a Keurig too. My husband who wanted one in the worst way gave me one for Christmas LOL. That is the one cup I have in the day and the stronger the better.
    Costco has the refills and apparently if you go on Costco.ca they have more of a selection than they do in the store.

Euphoric !
    We also have a keurig. Have found the best price at costco for their kirkland brand. It's not my favourite coffee but it's ok. When we go to the states we like to stock up. Walmart has a great value brand and it's actually quite good.

We have a water place here in town that sells them individually, 24 for an even $20. I like doing that the best so we can get whatever and how many we want.

Haven't tried the Kirkland brand, but now Costco has the keurig brand and starbucks too

Euphoric !
    What's the keurig brand? We are both not a fan of starbucks but my other half will pick up a timmies every now and than. I don't like Tim's coffee but I use the reusable filter if we run out of kcups and just use maxwell.

Sorry I assumed they had a keurig brand. The brands at Costco.ca are timothy's, Barista Prima, Van Houtte, Zavida, Abricaffe with I think is decaffe and Verismo and also some tea brands.

Euphoric !
    Oh ok. I will have to look into costco online. In the store I have only noticed kirkland, vanhoutte (our favourite) and maybe timothy's and abricaffe as those names sound familiar but I'm not sure where I saw them.

Expansive...
    I love raspberry truffle !!! It's for keurig !!! I'm finding mornings coffee to excite me in ways I don't want to understand lol ! I love relaxing at night when everything is all done , child in bed , comfy and cozy and have a coffee then too !!