Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Comical but not comical

I was just scoping out some dayhome websites and noticed in one of them that in every single picture she has uploaded the only baby in her care is in an exersaucer, it didn't matter what day or time, and the pictures were taken over a series of days.
    Yikes!
    I really want to be a busy body and email her and say, get the baby out of the exersaucer!!!!

Sorry i know this is a weird post but I didn't know where else to vent to

Euphoric !
    Maybe the baby is always in the exersaucer when she is taking pictures for safety reasons?

There are many good reasons why the baby could have been in the exersaucer but ultimately the provider should have reviewed her pictures better and spotted this when using these pictures for advertising purposes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post: