Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everyone

Starting to feel at home...

Hi everyone

Hello! I am a mom of two boys in Ottawa. I'm planning on opening a home daycare in September. I'm glad to have found this site, and look forward to chatting with you all!

Euphoric !
    Welcome!! I find this site great for advice and suggestions on every imaginable dc scenario. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Euphoric !
    Hi there ...Ottawa also... Near barrhaven

Welcome Goucestermom! You will meet some awesome girls on this site and great advice to boot.

Hi Goucestermom. I am sure you are going to have tons of questions and some fresh insight into the business. Good luck with all the prep and your opening.

Euphoric !
    Hi and welcome to the group. I am in Orleans. Consider joining the childcare resource network as they have great info on getting started and offer support with workshops, resources, diecutter, laminator, etc. Sunday Feb 23 is a sort of open house and would be a good day to stop by and check it out.

www.ccprn.com

Thanks ladies!
    Thanks playfelt, I've been lurking on the CCPRN website but haven't joined yet. I may check them out on the 23rd!

Welcome!!

Hi, I am longtime DCP from barrhaven. I am headed to CCPRN on 23rd to pick up my felt stuff. They have good workshops on contracts, taxes, first aid courses etc. For 25 a year it is solid stuff that gives you a good foundation on how to run your biz. You will find lots of advice here, some good, some judgmental, some stupid. Like life! It caries from day to day and person to person.

There are quite a few good FB pages as well for daycare advice, but you have to be a provider to join most of them.

Best of luck in your new adventure

hii everyone.