Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...

Happy Friday!!!!

It's Friday, and Valentine's Day. I woke this morning thinking it was Saturday (Ugh, nope). Found hubby scrounging in the kitchen looking for bread (oops, were out, now I'm making my own and "invented" a lunch for my 5yr old son for school) and spilled my first cup of coffee. Here is to hoping your day is better than mine and it goes quickly I'm looking forward to my 5:00 glass of wine, assuming my parents all arrive on time Cheers, and Happy Valentine's Day

Euphoric !
    Friday, Valentine's Day AND here in MB, it's a long weekend!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! haha

So far my day is going well...been up for half an hour lol. Hopefully it's a great day and flies by! My other half and I exchanged gifts earlier this week and are heading away for a shopping trip this weekend so I'm happy

Happy Friday and Valentines Day!
    Want a laugh? Today is my b day and I looked at the horoscopes to see what "if today is your birthday" forecast is: I have to learn to be less irritable and learn to walk a mile in someone else's shows before I pass judgement and I should be more empathetic........I think the irritable part is true... sometimes haha

Happy Valentine Day and TGIF to boot! I only have one today. Snow storm. It will be boring I can guarantee you that. Have a nice day everyone.

Euphoric !
    HBD Mimi!

Cathy, enjoy your easier day!

Outgoing
    Thank god it's Friday! I woke up with the flu last night and couldn't bring myself to call parents this morning, as I just gave 2 weeks notice yesterday to one of my 2 sibling groups...figured it wouldn't look very good if I was "sick" the very next day, attached to a long weekend!

At least this flu is short...my youngest, my husband, and 1 dck have all gotten it....but oh man, am I going to be glad when this day is over!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

So happy it's Friday, snow day here in Limoges we are expecting 5 to 10 cm looks more than that already. I am closed on Monday - Family Day - Happy Valentine's Day everyone and have a wonderful weekend

Euphoric !
    Happy Friday! This has seemed like such a long week this week! We did our Valentine's craft today and everyone remembered to wear pink/red and brought their valentine's for each other. I was so impressed with the effort that went into them. I have had a cranky crew this week so cannot wait until the end of the day. Long weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    So happy it's Friday, snow day here in Limoges we are expecting 5 to 10 cm looks more than that already. I am closed on Monday - Family Day - Happy Valentine's Day everyone and have a wonderful weekend
    . Hi Pink! We're pretty close (I'm in Cornwall)...Happy Snow Day
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Euphoric !
    Happy Friday! Happy VD! Ha ha. Happy birthday to the birthday girls! Happy long weekend in AB, too!!
    I am SO. Tired. Today. Hubby is out of town with one kid, and I am here with the other 3, who- of course- have "something" to do/go to every single day he is away. Last night I woke up from a dead sleep, at 3:30am to puke, with a pounding migraine!! Boooo. I think it was something I ate, though. As soon as I was sick, I felt better. Took an Advil and managed to get a couple more hours sleep. Will anyone rat me out if I lay down with the napping daycare kids?? LoL