Hello Everyone,

I am trying to find out how to blur out the faces of children. I want to begin not posting their faces and am looking for either a software package that does this "or" one that I already have. Like Windows Photo Gallery etc. Can anyone help me out here. If it can't be done in Windows Photo Gallery or Kodak Easyshare what software would I have to buy to get this done. Thank you.