Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Why are these weeks going so slowly?

I don't know if it is the snow or what but since my long weekend in Feb, I have been finding the weeks are going by slowly.

Today the kids have been crazy. Snotty, whiny, tired, grumpy and fighting tons. And we get outside pretty much everyday so I can't blame the weather too much. Argh

Euphoric !
    Lucky you!! We got outside today for the first time in at least 2-3 weeks. It felt wonderful We've only been out a handful of times this year

I actually find my weeks have been flying by but now that it's getting closer to Spring, I think it will go slower because I'm anxiously awaiting the warmer weather and of course Summer!!

I'm dreading this weekend when we turn the clocks ahead....I always take awhile to get adjusted! I'm like a kid haha

Expansive...
    Yep I find that the weeks leading up to spring/ summer are just agonizing. I find it's always like that, but this year especially since it's been a brutal winter. Everyone is just DONE with winter.

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    Lucky you!! We got outside today for the first time in at least 2-3 weeks. It felt wonderful We've only been out a handful of times this year

I actually find my weeks have been flying by but now that it's getting closer to Spring, I think it will go slower because I'm anxiously awaiting the warmer weather and of course Summer!!

I'm dreading this weekend when we turn the clocks ahead....I always take awhile to get adjusted! I'm like a kid haha
    I'm actually looking forward to the time change, then I can pretend that my younger daughter is actually sleeping until a decent hour. She was up at 4:45 am this morning! So not fun!

Starting to feel at home...
    I'm with you AmandaKDT. Favourite morning of the year

Euphoric !
    eww that is too early!!! LOL

I hope that if I have children they sleep in

Hopefully she doesn't wake up at 345! I wish we didn't have time change at all!!