Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Anyone selling a triple stroller in Southern Ontario?

I'm in Belleville but willing to travel a bit if anyone has either a triple stroller or a double sit-n-stand with the third platform on the back. Any takers? Thanks!

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't recommend the double sit and stand. They are way too hard to steer. I have a Valco Baby Twin Trimode with a "joey" toddler seat. I can fit three kids on it, it has big wheels and it is maneuverable. I'm not selling mine, just make a recommendation of what to get.

Starting to feel at home...
    I have an OLD foundations triple stroller that you are welcome to, that I purchased used. Brakes have been disconnected as it is hard on the wrist. If you know someone handy they can be reworked. It is faded. Lower basket part is a bit roughed up, but it still works. I had to move up to a Quad, so I stopped using the triple last summer.

Outgoing
    That would probably work, Discoveries. It doesn't need to be pretty, I only need it for the school run. Where are you located and how much would you be asking?

Starting to feel at home...
    Located in Peterborough.

Have any items fitting for daycare tots between 1 and 4, that are not being used? Maybe bring one along and we will call it a deal.

I'll try and clear some snow later around the shed. That way I can get it out and take some pictures for you.

Outgoing
    A picture would be great! I do have a Step 2 art table that I'm not using. It comes with 2 stools, has round buckets attached for crayons and such and clips at the top to hang artwork...interested ? I will take a look and see what else I have also.

Probably wouldn't be able to pick up until this weekend at the earliest, I would have to check my husband's work schedule.