Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    If I'm reading correctly, your contract says they are required to give you 4 weeks notice. I would stick with this and use your deposit towards the last two weeks. So once they give you notice, they will still owe you 2 weeks of pay.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    What you do is keep the pregnancy secret and when they finally find out and come right out and ask you just say undecided or something to that effect that keeps your options open. Then you can probably buy yourself an extra month at least while they give you the benefit of the doubt. As in the closer to close date before you say something the better.

At the same time if you do have school age kids that would need to use the before/after program even if mom doesn't wait to put their names on the list they still won't start till at least July possibly Sept so that actually works. You could also speak privately with that parent and tell them that you are not keeping the school age kids anyways no matter what you decided and suggest she make plans for the summer - again in most cases spaces won't open till summer anyways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post: