Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    I was explaining to my dd that her aunt is pregnant and there is a baby in her tummy. She said "it's sitting on all her food?"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Hi - I came across this great thread and want to add to it! I've kept a journal of things the kids have said over the years because looking at the world thru their eyes often provides much needed comic relief! Most of it I can’t relay back to their parents but some have gone in the child’s Mother or Father’s Day card. Happy Mother’s Day this weekend to all who care for children

- dcb asked, “who drilled the holes in the Cheerios?”
    - another day of rain, “the clouds should wear diapers!”
    - pointing to a completely bald man at the park “who took that man’s hair?”
    - at the end of an exhausting day, “what are we going to do today?”
    -“I like to drive in my daddy’s car…. it’s faster than mommy’s car”
    -“I wish my daddy would have a baby like my mommy” I replied “me too…”
    - “Why are you feeding the baby barf?”
    -“Can we have our snack time for lunch instead?”
    - pointing to roadkill, “is that squirrel going to be dead all week?”
    -“Can we sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Spider up the Spout?”
    -”My mommy, daddy, brothers and me took a bath last night”, I ask ‘at the same time?’... “Ya.”
    -“When we’re not at daycare, do you still talk?”
    -Canada Geese flying overhead, “what are those flappy things up there?”
    - pointing to the midget dad in the school parking lot dcg yells, “look at the baby-daddy!!”
    -“Can we watch the movie on wild screen?”
    - “Does everybody poop?” … ‘Yes, Kings, Queens, everyone.’ I reply. Another child chimes in “that’s not true. the Dairy Queen doesn't poop.”
    - to another dcc “wanna play flood the toilet?”
    -“Damn it” (… didn’t hear it from me!)
    - dcg drawing a rainbow, “mommy and daddy are the rainbow, and I give them the colours”

A few years ago, my 7 yr old son was taking a bath when suddenly a severe summer lightning storm popped up, he screamed, “If I die can you dress me!!?” He also asked when he came home from school one day “What does the food chain taste like?” L O L

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ebhappydc For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    One of my day care girl had new baby boy brother. First bath at home, she watching baby having wash and asked "Are you going to wash his tail, Daddy?"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzie_Homemaker For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    heh heh...love these!

We were eating homemade Popsicles the other day and the kids were recalling the fruit they put in them (In the food processor). They named them all and I said "we missed one, it starts with a "P." 2 yr old DCG shouts out "Penis'" he heh...at least she knows it starts with "p"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Shy
    My 6 year old is sooo obsessed with tulips and sun flowers, i take him out to the state garden and he runs to those in joy...oh my Any sweet tooth babys here? Mine is a sweet tooth,but i try to avoid it as much as i can

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovlieee444 For This Useful Post:

Mom asked her daughter if one day she would like to ride on the school bus. She said yes, right to Mimi's house Awww

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    - when they ask for dragon fruit, they ask for dinosaur fruit

- past family went for ice cream (which is 4 houses from me) and past dcb asked if they could invite me. I was cooking supper though

- playing outside one day, dcg opened the mailbox and said "no post today"....how did she know post was another name for mail lol

- I said to dcb that he looks like his mom. He looks at me and says "no I don't! Mom has a unicorn"....turns out by unicorn, he meant ponytail?? Haha

- dcg is talking about how they all have blonde hair and dcb says his is dark. I say the girls have blonde hair and the boys have dirty blonde hair. He looks at me all offended and says "mine is clean blonde hair" and shows me LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

I was putting my 3 yr old dcg on the potty. She looked down and said "you have big feet" (I do). She then looked at my face and said "you have a big nose" (I don't) So, trying to promote a good body image, I said "yes, aren't I lucky" and she looked me straight in the eye and said "you're kidding right?" LOL

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    I LOVE These .....On Monday a 2 y old said to me "I'm on drugs "LOL she had a cold on Friday
    another time I was showing a child how to cough into our sleeve with that he grabs my arm and coughs into MY sleeve and walks off : )LOL

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Van For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    On Monday I had a bag of my pants (a lady was coming to buy them) on the bench by the door. Dcb asked what they were and I told him. He looks at me and says, "did you pee them?" LOL!!! When he pee's his, that's where they go ha ha