Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Euphoric !

Kids say the cutest things....

Kids come out and say the funniest, cutest, darndest things. What are some of your favourites that your kids or dck's have said??

I have a 2 yr old dcb who will sing in tune "baa baa black sheep have you any wool" than excitedly says "YES I do!" It makes me laugh every time

Same boy always tells me he is going to the ice cream store and when I ask him what he is going to get he says "toast"

2.5 yr old dcg is very motherly and when we are heading upstairs she will constantly remind the others to "be careful, don't wanna bump your noggin"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Oh my, there are so many!

Dcb 3 was very concerned that I had 'worms on my bum'. Took me a while, but I figured out that he was referring to the lines on my jean pockets.

My 2 year old thinks that I am currently pregnant with 3 babies. 1 in my belly and another 1 in each of my boobs.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttremble88 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I have a 3.5 yr old who is the king of random information he feels the need to be heard lol.

Today he chased me around to get my attention and yelling my name. I turn to him "yes?" "Kingstonmom! I have eyebrows!!" "Wow, DCB! that's awesome!" hahah

other classic random bits he shared with me:
    "I have toys at my house"
    "the ceiling is white"
    "poop is stinky"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KingstonMom For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Lol how about kids say TOO MUCH?!?!? I had one that used to tell me the grossest stuff, like "mommy spilled period blood on the bathroom rug" or " it really stinks when daddy poops" and would go into detail about daddy's potty habits lol. No thanks kid!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fun&care For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    ewwww!!!!!!!! That is TMI for sure!!! I always wonder if the parents realize how much we know about their lives LOL

My all time fave was the 3&1/2 yo came Monday morning talking about a neighbourhood bbq the day before. She finished the story with "and my Dad loooooooves Beer" Made me laugh so hard and it was hard to look the dad in the eye after that without laughing

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madmom For This Useful Post:

I had a 3 year old tell me almost weekly that his mommy had a diva cup. Well please don't judge me ladies but I naively thought that she had a coffee cup that said diva on it. You can imagine how shocked I was when I ask mom one day about her diva cup and she informed me what it ACTUALLY was LOL....Never heard of them till then as they don't have them in the UK.

Currently, my pooper dcb from today, is constantly telling me that he has a big penis but his daddys is bigger. "My daddy's pens is bigger than my penis" lol

My son is 11 and he is constantly saying funny stuff. A couple of weeks ago over dinner he out of the blue asked me what kind of red wine I like to drink. I asked him why and he responded by saying that he thinks he will be a wine drinker when he is older because he doesn't like fizzy stuff so beer is out of the question. He started asking me which grape I preferred at which point I shuck my head and looked at him and asked how old he was lol I swear it was like talking to a 20 year old but I laughed my ass of later

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Haha, I would have thought the same thing about the diva cup and I even know what it is! My mind just wouldn't go there because I wouldn't think a 3 yr old would know LOL. I had a mom ask me if her daughter had been asking for bandaids and I said no. She said "oh she asks for them all the time at home when I have my period".....didn't really need to know...

My daddy's penis is bigger...OH MY!! I would have a hard time keeping a straight face when dad picked up!

Expansive...
    My three year old came up to me and asked to see the baby (im preggers). I said sure and stuck out my tummy. She says 'nonono . . . open your mouth so I can see' . . . I bent down and opened wide so she could check out the fetus . . she says 'ooooooooh noooooooooo he's crying!' she pat my tummy and gave me a hug. 'its ok baby dont cry!'
    Thought I was gonna die!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cadillac For This Useful Post:

I had a 3 yo obsessed with dandelions. We went to the park one day and passed a row of sunflowers. She, with a totally shocked looked on her face and a serious voice, says "Don't go near THAT dandelion!". The best though was the 3 yo who would tell me about how her daddy liked to wear her mother's nightgown. Um... OK???

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy123 For This Useful Post: