Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    One of my daycare kids (2yo dcb) became a big brother on Tuesday and wasn't here. Yesterday he came and we made a lot of fuss about his new baby sister and how he is a big brother and how some of the other daycare kids are little brothers. This morning 4yo dcb says to 2yo dcb..."Are you still a big brother" lol Did he just think the new baby was temporary lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I wasn't paying attention at first so I'm not sure how they started but this is what I heard

Dcb...everyone has a penis

Dcg...no, I don't have a penis

Dcb...everyone does. How do you pee then?

Dcg...oh I have another little thing

Dcb...no, everyone has a penis

Dcg...well some girls do but I don't

Oh my!!! Lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Wow, dcg is logical, can comprimise and will stand her ground when she knows she's right. Smart kid!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kindertime For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    She really is!! Often, I am surprised at what she says and wonder where she picks it all up lol. She is going to be 4 in September and no one ever believes me or mom when we say that. For a couple years now people have always thought she was older than she is. She was toilet trained before she was 2 and during a convo between mom and I, we realized she pretty much did it on her own. I had just assumed mom worked really hard with her at home and mom assumed I had done it at daycare lol. During the day when I am listening to them, she says the most adult things and is really such a caring, compassionate, thoughtful and insightful child. Her mom is a nurse and I can definitely see her following in those foot steps....she already has her mind made up that that is what she wants to be! She makes dc life pretty darn easy!! I was worried that they were going to pull her out this Fall for preschool but mom let me know this week that they decided not to bother with ps as they would rather keep their spot here. I am so happy because she is such a perfect dc child!!

It's funny because from the time she came here, at one years old until about 20-24 months, she was such a spacey child and I would often say that she always appeared to be in her own little world.....did she ever prove me wrong!! haha
    Last edited by 5 Little Monkeys; 05-14-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Shy
    My 7 yr old is obsessed with yellow roses, only YELLOW its so cute. I give him 1 yellow rose every day that i come home frm work it so cute, he gets up and like runs to me then laughs with the rose in his hand

Outgoing
    Have to bring this thread back as one 4yr old dcb said: "my daddy planted a baby tree in my backyard. When it's bigger he's gonna build a treehouse in it for me to play in"....lol. I didn't have heart to tell him he'll be 30 when that happens....chuckle for Friday in this stressful job

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ebhappydc For This Useful Post: