Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yearbooks

Starting to feel at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    sounds like a great idea!

my only thought is - are you at all concerned about any of the parents being concerned about sharing their child's photo with other parents? I have a consent form that I get parents to sign but I did have one family once who refused to sign it. It was a total pain in the butt to try and take photos and not include one particular child. I am usually very careful when taking photos that I text to parents and usually limit the photo to just a picture of the families own child. I do print pictures and put them in a photo album that I keep here but for the most part I don't share pictures of children with others unless it is of their own child.
    I have a signed permission form in my package that gives me consent to take pictures of their child for special crafts ect. However, yes, I was concerned about those okay for taking pictures but not okay with their childs picture being shared with the other parents. So I sent home a consent form for that as well, and in order to have your childs picture in the year book, they needed to sign and return it.

And yes, you are right, it really does suck trying to take pictures with certain children not included.

Euphoric !
    my permission form says that photos can be used for crafts and shared with other parents. I am just so hesitant to still share the pictures even though people have signed the permission forms.