Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    This is really dumb but even if I used a computer to do all this...I would still feel the need to sit down and double check it with pen and paper. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gravy_train View Post
    I track everything on excel spreadsheets. I have categories for groceries, office supplies, general supplies (toys, crafts, etc), furniture and repairs.
    I claim 50% of my grocery bill and 100% of the other items.
    I organize my columns by month, then enter each expense and have formatted the columns to add everything automatically. I also have a payments received spreadsheet for tracking when I get paid, individualized per client. I write down the amount, cheque number (or EMT confirmation number), date and any notes (if they picked up late or paid late).
    I also photocopy all of my receipts and organize them by month. Then I staple the original to the photocopy and print off my monthly spreadsheet and attach that to the bundle.
    The plan was to do this monthly to avoid a big uproar at tax time but of course it didn't happen so I did all of this in two sittings and it took me about 4 hours in total. It might be overkill but I feel really organized now and everything is set up so easy to re-use for this year.
    WOW gravy_train!
    That sounds amazing, any chance you'd be willing to share your expense and payment spreadsheets?? It sounds very organized... what I need but am having trouble envisioning the layout.
    jenniferbergsma@hotm ail.ca if you wouldn't mind
    Thanks