Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Relocating

Starting to feel at home...

Relocating

Questions for anyone who has sold their house and restarted in a new town. My husband is applying on jobs in a different town. If he gets one we need to wait his 3 month probationary period before we can sell our current home and buy a new one. (he has places to stay in the meantime.) So I'm just wondering when you told the dayhome parents that you were going to be quitting. Do I mention it when my hubby starts his new job? When we list the house? I'm not sure what is best. I would ideally like to keep operating as long as possible before we move.

Also, when reopening in a new place, did you start advertising before you moved or wait until you actually are moved in and set up?

Thanks for the insite

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't say anything until you decide to sell your house. Your husband may not like his job or the probationary period might not work out...who knows. When you list your house let the parents know you are selling and you will give them plenty of notice to find alternate care.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post: