I have a 2 yo dcg who's mom messaged yesterday asking if she could bring dcg in underwear as she has only had a few pee accidents this weekend (first attempt at training her). I said 2 weeks accident free in pull ups before undies. today she comes in pull ups with undies underneath (so she can feel the pee better). I asked if she needed the potty (she doesn't speak yet but nodded) so I put her on the toilet and nothing. 15 minutes later she comes to me soaked through (the pull ups must not seal properly over the panties). I only have this girl 3 days per week, I don't mind helping the kids with potty training, but they can usually talk and have the capability of taking their pants on and off and sitting on the toilet unassisted, this girl cannot do any of those things. what are your criteria for training? I have trained a few in my dayhome but they were definitely more advanced and the majority of the training happened at home for awhile first before I tried. I just have the feeling that mom wants me to be the main one to train and with 5 other little ones (another of which is training) it's going to be a messy proposition. btw, I removed the undies from the equation and just have her in pull ups.