Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    That's grown up of her !!! I only rinse bottles and put them in a bag to go home . I also do my own thing in my dayhome . Meaning I have two doc siblings who brought special sippy cups to be used here and I use ikea cutlery so I stored them and use my own .
    I only have one on bottles , same idea , very picky , undersized and I only give bottle after lunch and after nap . In my opinion , this dcg at 22 months , the bottle is ridiculous ! Young mom who says dcg gets so upset without it , not here though !!
    As she has left , it's not your problem anymore , !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Secondtimearound For This Useful Post: