Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I just always picture the chipper well dressed mom whose house is a mess because she spends so much time on herself and who gets in the car after drop off and drops the chipper façade and swears like a trooper while in traffic on her way to work. Ha ha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    LOL Mimi....that's a good visual!

There's something so satisfying about swearing like a sailor though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Lou

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    Okay, so I came across this link on a friend's fb page. I really liked it and laughed at a few because I know mom's like that! So what about you, do you know mom's like this? Or are you a type of mom listed?? haha

http://thoughtcatalog.com/brianne-mc...MqfrDDjTBos.01

I really like the author's sense of sarcasm. I can see myself being a bit like her when/if I become a mom as I am already sorta like her as a dcprovider haha.
    Reality, how refreshing! Sounds like me too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daycaremom9 For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Lol !!! I hate how the well dressed mom usually has little ones trailing after her looking like crap !! Sitting through inside soccer was torture there was so many of the described moms there !! Why is that swearing like a sailor is so calming ??!!! Lol , I totally recognized myself in a couple of those women ! Bahaha will have to remind myself not to annoy others !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Secondtimearound For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I hate when I see a young child dressed up to look like a teenager though!! Altho, I would probably dress my kid like that too! haha...damn pinterest and all their cute outfit ideas for kids!

I think we all annoy someone at some point of the week...or day!

I always find it so interesting that for some, we somehow can turn the swearing off and on so quickly depending on who is around us. However, I have 2 family members that can't and I am always leery to have them around kids!!! haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Yes I can't stand seeing 7-8 yr old girls dressed like teenagers !!! It's hard to find clothes for girls after size 4-6 that don't look like little ....!!!
    The swearing !!! I have never sworn , truly !! My friends had never heard me swear or my family !! Until the day I told my husband to fo, in front of the teenagers ( I was post partum , he was being another p word ) and I was nursing !!! Lol so motherly !! Bahaha we laughed and laughed !! He was so shocked !! And it felt so good !! I mean really good ! Have really practised letting it go now !!
    I never swear unless it's with certain bffs but are always careful who's around !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Secondtimearound For This Useful Post: