Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Shy

Method of payment options

What kind of method of payments do you all accept?
    Last edited by adaycarelady; 01-20-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Outgoing
    what about emt? I accept cash and cheques, and had one previous family pay by emt, but they were notoriously late about it. For that reason, I didn't like it, but I know it works well for lots of others.

Euphoric !
    I only accept cash and emt..... I never had a problem with it .... And I'm not interested in waiting for a cheque to clear ... Or not

Starting to feel at home...
    I love the e-transfer and have both of my current families using it. But I do agree with CrazyEight- the one family is always late. But they also willingly pay the late fee too. so extra $$ for me

Euphoric !
    I deal with cheque and cash only. If the cheque doesn't clear just once, they are on cash from then on. I've only had 2 cheques not clear and both parents told me immediately and were so embarrassed about it and also paid my fee for this which like funnyfarm said, more money for me!

Expansive...
    I personally don't really care how I am paid and will accept anything ha ha!! I think EMT is the easiest for both parties as it is instant!

I love emt for payments. It's so much easier and I don't have to run to the bank at the end of the day with a wad of cash to deposit. Not all the parents are comfortable with it, but those who will do it, makes things easier for me and them!

I get paid every Friday, so I let parents know that I need to receive the emt before noon on the Friday. I don't ever send them so I'm not sure how early they have to set it up.

I currently have 2 families paying through emt. One of them cancelled once next day since I did not cash it the day I was supposed to. After she had to pay my $30/day late payment fee until I received the payment it did not happen again. I've never had any problem with the other family

Euphoric !
    I do cheque and cash only. My bank doesn't offer any other form of payment so those are my only options. I don't have to wait for cheques to go through either. Once I deposit the money I can spend it. Luckily in my 4 years of doing daycare I have only had 1 family bounce 2 cheques on me.