Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Form for taking children on daily walks

Happy Friday everyone !

I have started talking the children out, but I would like to create a form for parents asking for their permission. I would only include daily walks around the neighbourhood, parks and library. I am not sure about wording it properly, would anyone bewailing to share theirs or guide me on this.

Thanks a million

Starting to feel at home...
    I call mine a permission form for outings. It is a paragraph long and outlines where the outings would be: neighbourhood parks, neighbourhood walks.

I hereby grant permission for.....

and I have the parents sign and date it. It is part of my registration packet.

I have this little blurb :

All outings will occur on foot (to the nearby Parks/Circle Times/Library) unless otherwise stated. Parental permission will be obtained as well as parents notified anytime we are using a vehicle/bus/cab, and going anywhere other than neighborhood Parks/Library/ Circle Times.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by suzydominguez View Post
    Happy Friday everyone !

I have started talking the children out, but I would like to create a form for parents asking for their permission. I would only include daily walks around the neighbourhood, parks and library. I am not sure about wording it properly, would anyone bewailing to share theirs or guide me on this.

Thanks a million
    That's too much paperwork and I avoid paperwork. I also have a policy in my contract to take care of it and I'm a woman of few words so that remember all the rules:

I the parent, give blanket permission for all trips outside the daycare. I understand the daycare provider will use every safety precaution possible inside and outside of the daycare and will keep parents advised of daily locations.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Euphoric !
    I have a permission form for a handful of things and one of them is vehicular transportation. I don't have a form on going outside for walks though. Parents know that we go outside daily which includes usually a walk in the morning and afternoon play in the backyard.