Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outgoing

Bye Bye Buggy six seater reviews

I'm looking at purchasing a bye bye buggy any reviews opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm actually debating between this and a foundations quad. I don't do school runs so I'm not to worried how it does during deep snow. I'm worried about maneuvering and the weight. TIA

Starting to feel at home...
    I vote runabout... But I know it's not on your list

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giraffe For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Lol I almost scored a runabout twice this week but I was a little too late

I just purchased a 4 seater bye-bye buggy and I love it ! It is very smooth on maneuvering. It does get heavy pushing up hill, but considering the weight of 4 children and the stroller, I can't complain. However, one thing that disappointed me was the safety belts. It doesn't give you much room when the children have their jackets on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to suzydominguez For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    The one I was looking at is a six seater, I worried about the weight of it and the size. My hubby pulled out the measuring tape and it seems huge. I'm only 5', I would love the four seater but I'm looking for used strollers at the moment.

Shy
    I had a foundations quad and it was very difficult to steer with four kids in it, in the summer. I sold it lol. There is no way I could have pushed it in the snow! I did not have the sport model, that one might maneuver better.... But all I know is the one I had made me nuts if I had more that two kids in it. When I pushed it in a straight path it was great, but turning was hell. I have a bike trailer stroller now, with a stroller board on the back for a third child. Way better!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellybelly83 For This Useful Post:

I was looking between the Bye-bye Buggy and the Angeles Runabout. I found two daycare centers that had purchased both. They said the bye-bye buggy wasn't easy to turn, had to take wide turns AND that the seat belts (and all parts) were built in so when they broke they couldn't replace them because the stroller is all one piece. Because of this they purchased the Angeles Runabout and preferred that model. I ended up buying the 6 seater Angeles Runabout and LOVE it. It does get heavy to push uphill but it's smooth and the kids love going it it. I also used it in the snow this winter.

I'm not sure where you're located but I'm in Ottawa and found it here way cheaper than anywhere else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Polkaroo For This Useful Post:

Just an FYI the Angles Runabout is not the same stroller designed by Berg Designes. It is very different then the Runabout I am referring to

13. The Following User Says Thank You to giraffe For This Useful Post:

I have the 8 Seater runabout by Berg Designes. It is for 4 to 8 children. I just take off two seats and it's my six seater. I take off more if I only want 4 or 5. I normally just keep the six on. It is harder to push uphill, but then again I'm older than most of you and not in as good shape (I believe). It turns on a dime. I"ve never used it in the snow. I did research before buying and this one has a fantastic guarantee. My only suggestion is to get one while your young. I won't get the use out of mine as I should. I bought it brand new two years ago and will be selling it in the next few years.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha33 For This Useful Post:

I've heard great things about Runabout by Berg designs but with shipping costs it was way out of my budget. I was able to find the Angeles for much less and in a local store so no shipping or duty fees.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Polkaroo For This Useful Post: