If anyone has used Home and Business TurboTax 2013, online version.
I need your help.. or if you're familiar with solving this question, your assistance is appreciated!

I've inputted all my home expenses for the years of 2013 on the one page.
There's a following page that is suppose to calculate the "portion of your home"

The first section says
Area, (m²or ft²) or number of rooms, of the workspace
CRA requires you to use a reasonable estimate to calculate the deductible portion of your home expenses. This is normally the area of the workspace divided by the total area of the home, in square feet or meters. If you're unable to determine these measurements, you may instead use the number of rooms if the workspace rooms are of average size.
ANSWER: _______

The second section says
Total area or rooms in the home (use the same unit of measurement as above)
ANSWER: _______

Followed by further information...
Note: If you use the space for personal use as well, you need to further reduce your percentage by the amount of time you use the space for personal use.
To calculate your percentage; take the area or number of rooms you use for business purposes divide by the total area or number of rooms in your home. Multiply that result by the number of hours in the day you use your home for business purposes divided by 24. And then, multiply that result by the number of days you use your home for business purposes divided by 366.
To enter the calculation above, enter 100 in the Total area or rooms in the home. Enter the percentage calculated in the Area or number of rooms, of the workspace.

I'm stumped! I opened part time in October
My total house square footage is 1439 sqft
Shared Space is 719.5 sqft (10hrs/day and was only 25days/yr)
Daycare Only Space is 390 sqft

So do I use the above formula provided in the "Notes"

I come up with...
SHARED SPACE
(DC area used 719.5 divided by total area 1439) x (10hrs divided by 24hrs) x (25 days divided 366) = 0.0147

DAYCARE ONLY SPACE
(DC area used 390 divided by total area 1439) x (24hrs divided by 24hrs) x (25 days divided 366) = 0.0189

Therefore I add those two answers (0.0336) and multiple by 100 to get a percentage = 3.36% ?????????

"3.36" WOULD BECOME MY "First section ANSWER"
AND
"100" according the "notes" WOULD BECOME MY "Second Section ANSWER"

Is Anyone else following, am I right? Please say yes!! LOL