Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Shy

Hello!

Hi everyone! I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and have been looking around and thought I would finally join so that I would have some more support! I have only been doing daycare since March 1 full time. My family relocated to Alberta for my husbands job in January so I left my job as a teacher in SK and decided that I would stay home with our youngest (4 yo). It has made the transition a lot easier on everyone with mommy being home. I love the daycare thing and have always wanted to do this and I am so blessed that I finally have this chance! I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Shy
    Welcome! I am new(ish) to the boards as well. Lurked for a bit, but am finally trying to be part of the community.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daisy For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Welcome!! I look forward to reading posts from both of you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: