Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Expansive...

Getting back into the groove !!

Feeling more like myself today !! This is almost 3 weeks with effects of pneumonia ! Before I started today , I organized my dd closets and drawers ! Good bye winter wear , I hope !!
    Scrubbed down my dayhome room and reorganized all my supplies !! Finally feel like I have energy !! I made brq chicken in the crockpot last night and my family acted like it was a miracle ( ok , meals have suffered !! Lol ) but finally I feel better !!
    My oldest daughter moved out :-( will miss her but gained a dayhome napping room !! So using that today !! ( yay ! No more putting play pens and cots away after nap !!)
    I have an interview tonight , hoping to fill the spot of the dcf who left ( due to not paying !!)
    I am nervous ? But hopefully all goes well !!!
    I'm just happy to be back !!!! :-)

Good for you! So glad to read your up beat post. Great attitude to start the week with. I'm really happy for you and hope that there is no more sickness in your house. My daughter turned 13 on Friday and it makes me sad to see time just whizzing by like there's no tomorrow, but proud to see her growing into a lovely young lady. I can only imagine what it must be like to have a child move out. All we can do is our best to prepare them right!?! Whenever someone tells me about a child moving out I always think about that movie Failure to Launch where Matthew McConaughey's characters father turns his room into a naked room when he moves out lolol It always makes me laugh because if it was up to the woman, it would always be something much more practical...like a nap room haha totally off topic but makes me think of this everytime the subject comes up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Lol !!!! Yes time flys !!! It seems she was just 13 !! Ugh oh well ! She has been great !! I've so enjoyed her !! So that makes 3 who have moved out and leaves me with only two home !
    But they all have been great !!! So much fun to raise !!
    I will say I went grocery shopping ( while I was sick I redid my food menu plan !) and I was under $150 a week , dayhome included !! Wow !! I remember the days I used to spend $1200 a month !!
    Last edited by Secondtimearound; 05-05-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Euphoric !
    Glad to hear you're feeling much better!! It is so annoying when I am sick but I don't think I have ever been sick for 3 weeks. Poor you!! I would be miserable and having anxiety about ever feeling healthy again LOL

Expansive...
    Yes !! Pretty much !! I think that's why I am so happy to be up for cleaning and organizing !! Back to my OCD in cleaning !!! I would be laying on the couch and whinying about someone organizing the DVDs !!! Lol